1. All System Diagnostics - Access to OE-Level Diagnostics
This OE-Level diagnostic tool allows you to perform the same level of analysis, diagnosis and repair as the OEM dealer’s tool does, which means, as a professional mechanic, you now have full access to all of the diagnostic information as the same exact tool that of the OEM dealer offers, and the ability to complete reflashing or reprogramming without outsourcing or turning a client away. Also, this access to information will be a substantial improvement for independent repair shops
1). All System Diagnostics
2). Auto Search / VIN Finding
3). Reading / Deleting Error Code
4). Viewing the Live Data Stream
5). View Records of Failure History
6). Store and Data Management Applications
7). MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Programmer (Bluetooth / USB Cable)
2. ADVANCED IMMO & KEY PROGRAMMING
Connect the IM608 tablet to the vehicle (via the Bluetooth VCI or Main Cable) and to the XP400 (via USB cable) to access IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. The software provides two methods to access IMMO functions
1. Smart Mode – for Guided and Automated Key Learning - step by step through a series of functions.
2. Expert Mode – for Advanced Key Learning - select a specific function.
1). PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
2). Key Generation
3). Key Programming
4). Command Introduction
5). Backup / Repair IMMO Data
6). IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Adaptation
7). IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Coding
8). BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Key Splicing, Full Lost, Key Programming
9). BMW FEM / BDC Key Programming and ECU Adaptation
10). BMW CAS4 / 3/2 Key Programming
11). VW / AUDI MQB Key Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Splicing, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More ...
3. Professional Vehicle Locksmith
The Key Programmer XP400 is specially designed to read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Freescale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tool or PC those are both loaded with programmer software, the XP400 can read/write transponder data quickly and accurately. The XP400 include 9 parts:
* Transponder Induction Area – Remote control
* Transponder Slot – Hold the transponder
* Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – Hold the Mercedes infrared key
* Vehicle Key Slot – Hold the vehicle key
* IC Card Induction Area – Read/write IC card information
* Status LED – Indicate current operating status
* Cross Signal Pins – Hold the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface
* EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – Hold the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket
* Locker – Lock the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper function
Note: You can connect it to the XP400 (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions.
4. All-in-One Key & Chip Programmer XP400
Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400 Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions. The XP400 includes 12 ports:
1). DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
2). USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
3). DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4). Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
5). IC Card Induction Area
6). Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
7). Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
8). Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 XP400 Views 11
9). Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
10). Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
11). Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
12). EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
XP400 Key SWITCH & CHIP PROGRAMMER
1). PC Supported
2). MCU / EEPROM Chip Read / Write
3). ECU Read / Write
4). MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Read / Write
5). Key Reading / Writing
6). Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
7). Finding the Control Frequency
8). IC Card Reading / Writing
5. OBDII Functions:
1). Read & Clear Fault Codes | Short description & code provided (can clear faults & warning lights)
2). Service Functions | Oil light / EPB / BMS / SAS / DAF etc
3). Access Live Data | Data from the ECU/ Modulesnsors displayed in real-time (Oxygen sensor-rich/lean etc)
4). Actuation/ Component Testing | Actuate (switch on/off) to diagnose functionality (relays, fans, locks etc)
5). Coding Functions | Allows you to change vehicle parts that need to be "coded" (Injectors, ABS, starters etc)
6). Flashing/ Reprogramming | Advanced updating/coding of ECU's online through a J2534 pass-through flashing device
7). Advanced Key Programming | IMMO functions, Transponder read/write/identify, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write
6. Offer 23 Service Functions at Your Fingertips
The Autel MaxiIM IM600 also offers time-saving shortcuts to access 23 service functions with one touch of the screen, including:
Oil Reset Service: Turn off the oil light, and reset the service mileage.
Injector Coding: Write the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service: Read TPMS data and point out issues related if there are any.
Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Remind you to reset the brake pad, especially if you have replaced it.
ABS/SRS Services: Perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Calibrating and resetting the position of the steering is just a click away.
The Diesel Particulate Filter Service: Clear the blockage in the DPF filter, to meet emission standards.
And BMS, Suspension, Throttle, Win DR Roof, Seat, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, Tooth Learning, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Trans Adaption, etc. waiting for you to explore.
7. Convenient AutoVIN Scan
The AutoVIN Scan technology of the IM608 enables you to identify CAN vehicles fast and precisely in one touch. With this advanced function, you can easily and quickly retrieve car's information, including the vehicle type, country of origin, engine size, etc. and run diagnostics on selected system.
8. Stunning Shop Manager
One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operation to retain all data files, customer information and vehicle records. It is convenient for relevant information search and daily workshop business. Moreover, you can also print the saved data files for future reviewing
Autel MaxiIM IM608 VS IM508
How to Update Autel MaxiIM IM608 Software:
Autel IM608 Update application allows you to download the latest released software.
The updates can improve the MaxiIM applications' capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhanced applications to the database. The Display Tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiIM software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device. This section describes installing an update to the MaxiIM System. A notification message displays if an update is available when the Notifications Center function is enabled in the Settings application.
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiIM Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
* If you decide to update all the items of IMMO software, select IMMO Tab and then tap the Update All button; if you want to update all items of diagnostic software, select Diagnose Tab and then tap the Update All button.
* If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
How to Pair the MaxiFlash with the IM608 Tablet?
1. Power on the tablet.
2. Insert the 16-pin vehicle data connector of the MaxiFlash to the vehicle data link connector (DLC).
3. Tap the VCI Manager application on the MaxiFlash Job Menu of the tablet.
4. Select BT from the connection mode list.
5. Tap the Scan button at the top right corner. Now the device starts searching for available pairing units.
6. The device name may display as MaxiFlash suffixed with a serial number. Select the appropriate device for pairing.
7. When paring is successfully done, the connection status displayed to the right of the device name is shown as Paired.
8. Once paired, the VCI button on the system Navigation bar at the Connection LED on the MaxiFlash illuminates solid blue.
This signifies that the tablet is connected to the MaxiFlash, and is ready to perform vehicle diagnosis.
9. Tap the paired device again to unpair it.
10. Tap the Home button on the top left to return to the MaxiIM Job Menu
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Customers Feedbacks:
Golf MK5 2005 AKL - add key OK - 2min
Scirocco 2011 - add key OK - 2min40sec
Honda Civic 2006 - add key OK - 55sec
Golf V AKL 2007 without remove dashboard
Done Tiguan 2013, Scirocco and few others VAGs. Works fine on them
Autel MaxiIM IM608 program key for Volvo XC60 successfully
Benz W212 akl can be done by OBD
2014 Seat Ibiza, 2 keys added
Mercedes ML320 CDI 2007
BMW FEM system Add Key complete
Audi a3 2010 add key Sprinter 2006 add key Vw t5 2008 add key Skoda yeti 2014 add key
Added keys on Golf MK5 2005 AKL, Honda Civic 2006, Scirocco 2011, really fast!!!
Works Great on adding keys, all keys lost, G key
Mercedes E220 (All lost keys) New key works
MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit Overviews
1. 10.1-inch LCD Capacitve Touchscreen
2. Ambient Light Sensor-detects ambient brightness.
3. Power LED-indicates battery level & charging or system status.
5. Collapsible Stand-extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet
6. Built-in Bttery
8. Camera Lens
9. Camera Flash
10. DC Power Supply Input Port
11. Headphone Jack
12. USB Port
13. HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) Port
14. USB Port
15. Mini USB Port
16. Lock/Power Button-turns the evice on & off with long press,or locks the screen with short press.
1x Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit
1x APC101 USB Cable
1x APA101 Signal Cable
1x MaxiFlash JVCI
1x APB101+APD101(EEPROM Adaptor+EEPROM Adapter Shell)
1x APA103(EEPROM Clamp)
1x APB102 MB IR Cable
1x APA104 ECU Clamp
1x Main Cable
1x APA105(MCU Clamp)
1x USB Cable (2m)
1x APB105 MCU_FQFP80
1x APA106(MC9S12 Clamp)
1x Mini USB Cable
1x APA107(Connect Cable)
1x AC/DC 12V Adapter
1x Quick Reference Guide
2x Light Fuse 6*30mm
1x Packing List
1x Cigarette Lighter
1x APA002(EEPROM Socket)
1x Carrying Case 634*170*404mm
EU Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in EU(Czech) Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
Yanwen Express: 7-14 working days ,we will prepay the tax,then do not need customers to pay tax for most european counties
( We will send by Yanwen Express by default because of EU high Customs tax. If Customers need the faster DHL shipping method and willing to pay the high tax .Pleasee leave message to us in time after placing the order)
DHL Shipping: 3-5 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.
1.All of the items will be shipped to PAYPAL Shipping Address,please confirm your address on PAYPAL before you buy.
2.Your order will be usually shipped out the same or next business days once the payment is made, except on weekends and holidays.
|Product||Autel IM508||Autel IM608||AuroOtosys IM100||AuroOtosys IM600|
|Smart Mode(Guided and Automated Key Learning Function)||√||√||√||√|
|Expert Mode(Advanced Key Learning)||√||√|
|Auto Detect Make/Model/Year/System||√||√||√||√|
|Read Pin/CS(All Key Lost)||√||√||√||√|
|IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption||√||√||√||√|
|IMMO ECU Refresh/Coding||√||√||√||√|
|Backup/Restore IMMO Data||√||√|
|Audi Q5/A4/A5 2015-2017
|BMW FEM/BDC Key Learning and Adaption||√||√||√|
|Mercedes Key Learning||√||√|
|Benz 3rd Generation IMMO Add Key,All Key Lost,Key Learning||√|
|BMW FEM/BDC Key Learning and ECU Adaption||√||√|
|BMW CAS4/3/2 Key Learning||CAS4 Available when Connected to XP400||√|
|VW/Audi MQB(VDO & JCI)Add Key,IMMO V A4/A5/Q5 2015+ Key Learning||√|
|VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat IMMO III/IV/V Add Key,All Key Lost||√||√|
|Key Read/ Write||√||√|
|EEPROM Read/ Write||√||√||√||√|
|MCU Read/ Write||Basic||Advanced||Basic||Advanced|
|ECU Read/ Write||When Connected to XP400||√|
|MC9S12 Encryption Chip Read/ Write||When Connected to XP400||√|
|IC Card Read/ Write||When Connected to XP400||√||N/A||√|
|Mercedes Infrared Key Read/ Write||When Connected to XP400||√||N/A||√|
|Remote Frequency Detect||When Connected to XP400||√||N/A||√|
|Support PC||When Connected to XP400||√|
|All System for Over 80 Markes and Models||N/A||√||√||√|
|AutoVIN/ Auto Scan||√||√|
|Read/ Erase Codes||√||√|
|View, Record, Playback Live Data||√||√|
|View Freeze Frame Data||√||√|
|Shop and Data Manager Application||√||√|
|MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Reprogrammer(Bluetooth/ USB Cable)||N/A||√||N/A||√|
|Advanced Service Functions|
|Oil Serive Reset||√||√||√||√|
|Parking Brake Pad Relearn After Replacement||√||√||√||√|
|Steering Angle Sensor Relearn||√||√||√||√|
|Battery Registration and Reset||√||√||√||√|
|Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration||√||√||√||√|
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor ID Relearn||√||√||√||√|
|VW/Audi Component Protection||N/A||√|
|Complete Service Functions||N/A||√||N/A||√|
|Built-in Rechargeable Lion Battery||5000 mAh||15000 mAh||5000 mAh||15000 mAh|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 Processor||Cortex A7+A15 Six-Core Processor||Quad-Core Processor||Hexa-Core Processor|
|Camera||N/A||8.0 Megapixel||N/A||8.0 Megapixel|
|Note: XP400 can be pruchased separately
Some listed functions are manufacture dependent. Constantly update MaxiIM for current vehicle coverage. Update software regularly for most accurate tool features.