What can help for you:
Turn Off ''Check Engine'' Light
Parts might cause your check engine light on include:
1. Gas Cap 7. Spark Plugs
2. Oxygen Sensor 8. Thermostat
3. Air Fuel Ratio Sensor 9. EGR Valve
4. Mass Air Flow Sensor 10. Evaporative Emission Canister Purge Valve(EVAP)
5. Ignition Coils 11. Catalytic Converter.
6. Spark Plug Wires
If the engine light is not turned off in time
It will cause serious environmental pollution , increased fuel consumption,increased engine noise,increased in temperature , etc.
Top 6 Reasons to recommend iEasy200
1.Supports All OBDII functions, turn off check engine light, reset monitor, monitor live data stream etc.
2.Read and clear A / T (gearbox) faults, monitor A / T (gearbox) real-time data flow
3.Supported Protocols: J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
4.Supports Multi-language; works with all 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles(Cars,Light-duty trucks, SUVs, 12V Mini VANs,Mini BUS, Mini trucks and hybrid sold worldwide)
5.User-friendly Design,I/M Hot keys
6. Help to realize full name of the data,to inquiry professional shorthand.
Technical Service & Online Consultation
We provide consulting services and repair assistance for common car failures. We combine industry knowledge to provide customers with high-quality products and maintenance solutions to benefit our customers. Professional, Efficiency and Quality is always our mission.
Vident iEasy200 Functions
1. Vident iEasy200 obd2 scan tool can not only read and clear engine fault codes,but also saves time and money.
2. Vident iEasy200 OBD2 one-click I/M can display data waveform display. 4 data waveform comparisons are convenient for observing numerical changes.
3. The full name of the data stream makes the professional shorthand easier to understand.
Vident iEasy200 Features
1. Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars,works with all 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles
(Cars Light-duty trucks, SUVs, Mini VANs ,12V Mini BUS,Mini trucks and hybrid sold worldwide)
2. Support all the 6 OBDII test modes.
3.One-click I/M for quick view of car emissions increase the intuitive experience of the test.
5. Read live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
6. Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (depending on supported models )
7. Exquisite design - Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch and gold-plated metal pin
8. View the fault code definitions on the screen (generic and manufacturer-specific, if any) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
9. Read freeze-frame data (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
Please contact customer service for specific models
Support 8 Languages
English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch
VIDENT iEasy200 Specification
Display: 128*64 pixels, backlit display screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Length of diagnostic cable: 950mm
Dimensions : 125mm(4.0”)*80mm(2.96’’)*24mm(0.78”)
1pc x iEasy200 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x User Manual
We always strictly monitor product quality
UK Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in UK Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
DHL Shipping: 3-4 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice. If address is remote area, customer need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen Express.
Yanwen Express: 5-10 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
1.All of the items will be shipped to PAYPAL Shipping Address,please confirm your address on PAYPAL before you buy.
2.Your order will be usually shipped out the same or next business days once the payment is made, except on weekends and holidays.